The Town of Port Hawkesbury would like to inform water utility customers of a planned water service interruption scheduled for today. Water service is shut-off on the following streets:
• Pitt Street, at the Church Street intersection;
• Church Street, Pitt St to Reynolds St;
• Queen Street, Pitt St to Bain St;
• Kennedy Street, Church St to Queen St;
• Some surrounding areas may also be effected;
• Water utility customers in surrounding areas may experience low water pressure and periods of water discoloration.
Water restoration time is expected for approximately 6pm.
The Town thanks customers for their cooperation and patience and apologises for any inconvenience.