Notice from the Town of Port Hawkesbury - *Revised*
The Town of Port Hawkesbury would like to inform water utility customers of a planned water service interruption scheduled for Monday, August 27th between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm. Water service will be shut-off on the following streets:
• Pitt Street, from Granville St to Church St;
• Prince Street, from Pitt St to Embree St;
• Embree Street, from Prince St to Hiram St;
• Bernard Street, from Pitt St to Kennedy St; - *Revised, location added*
• Queen Street, from Bain St to Kennedy St; - *Revised, location added*
• Church Street, from Reynolds St to Pitt St; - *Revised, location added*
• Some surrounding areas may also be effected;
• Water utility customers in surrounding areas may experience low water pressure and periods of water discoloration.
The Town thanks customers for their cooperation and patience and apologises for any inconvenience.