FREE OUTDOOR CONCERT SERIES • SUNDAYS IN JULY & AUGUST
Granville Green is happening on Sunday evenings at 7pm July 7 to August 11, 2024
The Granville Green concert series has been a trademark of Port Hawkesbury’s beautiful summers for almost 30 years.
Each Sunday from July 7th to August 11th, we will gather on the Green to enjoy premier music talents from local and national artists, performing on our outdoor stage.
Camp chairs and picnic blankets welcome.
Merchandise and food vendors on site (permit required).
In the case of inclement weather, the shows will be held in the Port Hawkesbury Civic Centre.
Social media updates will be provided.
Deadline: CLOSED FOR 2024 SEASON
Oct. 31 of previous year or until festival is filled. You must reapply annually as we do not keep artist submissions from year to year.
Incomplete applications are not accepted.
The Granville Green Festival reserves the right to choose artists based on preference, artist availability, tech requirements, capacity and overall fit.
Opening bands are not confirmed until the headlining band provides final approval and they are formally notified by the Festival.
- Performing artists must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
- Artist must be available to perform between the festival dates (performance date, time and location to be determined).
- Artist must have a repertoire of all original music. No cover bands.
- Artist should have a current album or digital release
- Artists must submit a formal request via email only to [email protected] for consideration.
This email request must be accompanied by:
- Artist Bio and Photo (professional photo preferred)
- Social Media links, impressions, and number of followers
- Professional videos of performance (top tracks only please)
- All listenership, total albums sold, awards won, and other pertinent information
- Pricing information and tech rider must be included
- All contact information for booking agency representing the artist
- Applications from all genres, genders, cultures, and other measures of diversity are encouraged